All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis title uses the Asian concept of yin and yang to explain how American virtues and vices are opposite sides of the same coin. Unlike the dualism characteristic of the West, in much of Asia the forces of yin and yang are seen to co-exist in everything, and complete each other in cosmic harmony.
- Author BiographyDr. Eun Y. Kim is president of CEO International, an international management consulting firm based in Austin, Texas. Kim has worked in the U.S. and Asia as a management and communications consultant for many years and is the author of seven books and numerous articles on business and cross-cultural communication.
- Author(s)Eun Young Kim
- PublisherNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntercultural Press Inc
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.