All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionA goose-bump inducing story about three South Yorkshire ladies whose own unexpected bumps empower their lives in unforeseen ways.
- Author BiographyFive-foot-tall Milly Johnson is a half Barnsley, half Glaswegian writer of greetings cards, novels and shopping lists featuring gin and buns. When not writing she is either reading, learning Italian, mixing with the Yorkshire glitterati, getting up the council's nose about a Dodworth Road Pedestrian Crossing or ironing school clothes. She lives with her two boys and a quartet of mad animals near her Mam and Dad in the middle of Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Milly Johnson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date06/12/2010
- Weight320 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £12.18Trending at £15.15
- £3.59Trending at £7.00
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £7.36Trending at £9.00
- £4.39Trending at £6.30
- £6.27Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.