All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.97Trending at £8.93
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £8.25Trending at £10.99
- £10.00Trending at £10.52
- £6.45Trending at £8.31
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the range of influences and ideas, and the formal and informal education that shaped Charles Darwin and prepared him for his remarkable career of scientific achievement. This work focuses on Darwin's early life as a schoolboy, a medical student at Edinburgh, a theology student at Cambridge, and a naturalist aboard the Beagle.
- Author BiographyKeith Thomson is professor emeritus of natural history, University of Oxford, and senior research fellow, the American Philosophical Society. He is also the author of more than 200 scientific papers and twelve books. Thomson lives in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Keith Stewart Thomson
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 b-w illus
- Weight566 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.