CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the themes of life and death through the literature of Kajii Motojiro, a Japanese modernist writer whose early death from tuberculosis cut short his literary output. The author translates 18 of Kajiis major stories.
- Author BiographyStephen Dodd is senior lecturer in Japanese at the School of Oriental and African Studies at the University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Stephen Dodd
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.