All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Zeon Files rescues the work of the Zeon Corporation from obscurity, presenting a collection of the working drawings of historic Route 66 era signs.
- Author BiographyMark C. Childs is an associate dean and a professor at the School of Architecture and Planning at the University of New Mexico, USA. He is the author of Urban Composition: Developing Community through Design, Squares: A Public Place Design Guide for Urbanists, and Parking Spaces: A Design, Implementation, and Use Manual for Architects, Planners, and Engineers. He is a Fulbright Scholar and has won awards for community engagement, teaching, public art, heritage preservation, and poetry. Ellen D. Babcock is an assistant professor of sculpture at the University of New Mexico, USA. She has exhibited at numerous New Mexico and California venues, including the New Mexico Museum of Art in Santa Fe and the San Francisco Arts Commission Gallery and the Southern Exposure Gallery in San Francisco. She founded Friends of the Orphan Signs (FOS), an organization that sites collaboratively produced public art in abandoned signage.
- Author(s)Ellen D. Babcock,Mark C. Childs
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note82 colour plates, 40 halftones
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.