CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAs relevant today as it was 20 years ago, this volume contains a classic set of recommendations about the best way to balance government stewardship of the economy and the free-market aspirations of upwardly mobile Americans.
- Author BiographyLester Thurow has been professor of management and economics at MIT for more than thirty years. A Ph.D. in economics from Harvard University, he taught at Harvard from 1966 to 1968 after a term as a staff economist on President Lyndon Johnson's Council of Economic Advisers. In addition to writing several books, three of them New York Times best sellers, he has served on the Editorial Board of the New York Times, as a contributing editor of Newsweek, and as a member of Time magazine's Board of Economists.
- Author(s)Lester C. Thurow
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication12/03/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.