All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of authentic Italian recipes from a chef who learnt good Italian home cooking from his mother. Basics like pasta, risottos, pizzas, fish stews and meat ragouts are included, and advice is given on choosing and buying Italian ingredients.
- Author BiographyAldo Zilli is perfectly positioned to present Italian food to the British public. He is the founder and chef-patron of five of the most exciting Italian restaurants in London. His warm, vivacious personality comes across effortlessly in his many radio and television appearances, on ITV, BBC, the UK Food Channel and Five.
- Author(s)Aldo Zilli
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2003
- FormatOther book format
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/10/2008
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight447 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £17.38Trending at £22.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.05
- £13.69Trending at £18.69
- £13.23Trending at £19.05
- £11.94Trending at £19.97
- £10.58Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.