Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionInterpreting the dynamics since the birth of democracy in South Africa in 1994, through the era of the Mbeki administration and the transition to the Zuma administration, this title provides fresh perspectives on the questions of land reform, rural development, service delivery, intergovernmental relations, and poverty reduction in South Africa.
- Author BiographyDr Kwandiwe Kondlo is Executive Director of the Democracy and Governance Programme at the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC) and a visiting adjunct professor at the School for Public and Development Management at University of Witwatersrand. He holds an MA in economic history from the University of Cape Town, and obtained his doctoral degree from the University of Johannesburg. Dr Kondlo holds research associations with several universities, including the University of Cape Town, and Basle University (Switzerland). Mashupye Herbet Maserumule is a senior lecturer at the Tshwane University of Technology.
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Weight285 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byKwandiwe Kondlo,Mashupye H. Maserumule
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.