All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete step-by-step course in residential carpentry and construction. It features full-colour drawings of every step in the building process from laying a foundation through to installing the finishing touch on a newel post.
- Author BiographyJohn Carroll has been building and repairing houses since the late 1960s and is still an active contractor in Durham, North Carolina. He writes regularly for Fine Homebuilding and the Journal of Light Construction and has been published in a variety of other magazines, including Masonry Construction, Concrete Products and Country Living. Chuck Lockhart has worked with The Taunton Press for well over 20 years, first as art director for Fine Homebuilding magazine and then as an illustrator of Taunton Press books.
- Author(s)Chuck Lockhart,John Carroll
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes drawings
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £25.99Trending at £32.46
- £16.99Trending at £17.29
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £49.55Trending at £63.00
- £4.90Trending at £5.07
- £25.14Trending at £40.00
- £37.19Trending at £38.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.