The eBay Phenomenon: Business Secrets Behind the World's Hottest Internet Company by David Bunnell, Richard A. Luecke (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe eBay Phenomenon taps into the dynamics and strategies that have made eBay one of the most profitable e:commerce companies in business today. Through inside access to the top players including CEO Meg Whitman, Richard Brandt reveals the philosophies and inner workings of this emerging digital giant.
- Author BiographyDAVID BUNNELL is CEO and Editor of Upside Media and a member of their Board of Directors. Leveraging off its flagship magazine, Upside has created a number of products in different media, including the Internet, books, conferences, and television. Prior to joining Upside, Bunnell founded PC Magazine and PC World. He is also the author of Making the Cisco Connection (Wiley). RICHARD LUECKE is an experienced writer and editor who has contributed to several successful business books.
- Author(s)David Bunnell,Richard A. Luecke
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.