Consider these sponsored items
- £30.77Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe giving world examines each of three financial forces - aid, remittances, and philanthropy - in light of important shifts taking place, and provides a roadmap to make them a more effective means of distributing much-needed money and resources, and achieving vital goals.
- Author BiographyMona Hammami is a Senior Project Manager at the Office of Strategic Affairs, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Court. Her role includes analysis of social and economic developments, globally and locally, and drafting of publications and white papers to influence policy making. She worked with the International Monetary Fund where she co-authored a paper on the determinants of Public Private Partnerships, and the UN Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia.
- Author(s)Hijazi Mona Hammami
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byRobin Niblett
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.92
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.