Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £3.49Trending at £4.02
- £39.81Trending at £41.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.17
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
- £9.37Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionLevel I: Grades 5-7 Each student workbook teaches and reinforces the essential skills students need to be successful: skills for perceiving, organizing, making sense of, and using ideas and data. The workbook functions as a text for learning study skills and as a reference resource throughout the year.
- Author BiographyJudy Brunner is a former elementary, middle, and high school principal and currently serves as clinical faculty for Drury and Missouri State Universities. She is the co-founder and Chief Education Officer of Instructional Solutions Group. She is the author of three books on the topic of literacy from R & L Education Publishing I Don't Get It! Helping Students Understand What They Read, Now I Get It! Differentiate, Engage, and Read for Deeper Meaning, and Doing What Works: Literacy Strategies for the Next Level. Matt Hudson serves as the Coordinator of Operations for Secondary Education for the Springfield MO Public Schools. He received the Outstanding Young Teacher Award by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, is an adjunct professor for Drury University and holds a doctorate in Executive Educational Leadership from St. Louis University.
- Author(s)Judy Tilton Brunner,Matthew S. Hudson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight445 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement4th Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.