Consider these sponsored items
- £11.60Was:£12.99Free postage
- £14.90Was:£17.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith basic step-by-step knitting instructions, information on how to most effectively use a stitch dictionary, and a wealth of original stitch patterns, this book is suitable for all levels of knitters. It includes stitch patterns in five categories, from imaginative novelty stitch patterns to traditional knit designs.
- Author BiographyMelissa Leapman is a widely published sweater designer whose patterns have appeared in Vogue Knitting, Knitter's, McCall's, Family Circle, Better Homes and Gardens, Knit It!, and Interweave Knits magazines. Leapman has worked as a freelance designer for many leading ready-to-wear manufacturers, noted design houses, and major yarn companies. In addition, her knitting, crochet and design workshops are extremely popular with crafters at all skill levels.
- Author(s)Melissa Leapman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns, includes charts
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
Most relevant reviews
- christinaculleb26 Apr, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.