CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £13.32Trending at £14.23
- £16.08Trending at £16.80
- £19.68Trending at £20.43
- £28.98Trending at £33.38
- £32.99Trending at £33.82
- £36.23Trending at £37.43
- £66.08Trending at £68.78
About this product
- DescriptionDoctor Dolittle has a unique gift: he knows how to talk with animals of every kind. Join him as he uses his special skills to help a circus crocodile with a toothache; travels to Africa with his brave animal crew to bring the homesick croc back home; and fights off a band of pirates out to steal their ship!
- Author BiographyHugh Lofting was born in 1886 in England. He later moved to the United States, where he attended Massachusetts Institute of Technology to study civil engineering. During WWI, he served in the Irish Guards. Because he did not want to tell his children about the brutality of the fighting in his letters, he wrote them stories instead. These stories became the basis for the popular Doctor Dolittle novels. He was wounded in the war, and moved to CT, where he passed away in September 1947.
- Author(s)Hugh Lofting
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEasy Reader Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date19/05/2017
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.