All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the letters and testimony of Padua's medical students, Klestinec charts a new history of anatomy in the Renaissance, one that characterizes the role of the anatomy theater and reconsiders the pedagogical debates and educational structure behind human dissection.
- Author BiographyCynthia Klestinec is an assistant professor of English at Miami University, Ohio.
- Author(s)Cynthia Klestinec
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note13 Halftones, black and white
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.