All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprises nearly 100 critical essays written by the twentieth century's most influential playwrights, directors, scholars, and philosophers Features the writings of Oscar Wilde, Georg Lukacs, Bertolt Brecht, Gertrude Stein, Zora Neale Hurston, T.S.
- Author BiographyDavid Krasner is Associate Professor of Performing Arts and Head of the Acting Program at Emerson College. He is the coeditor (with Rebecca Schneider) of the University of Michigan Press's Series Theater: Theory/Text/Performance.
- Author(s)David Krasner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2007
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.71Trending at £24.54
- £9.01Trending at £9.60
- £6.78Trending at £8.52
- £19.99Trending at £23.82
- £5.89Trending at £6.09
- £12.58Trending at £15.66
- £11.83Trending at £13.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.