All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionOften directors and stage designers approach the architectural layout of theatres as obstructive to the creative process. This book aims to teach theatre professionals how to work creatively within even the most restrictive theatrical space and transform it into an asset rather than an obstacle.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Condee is the director of the School of Comparative Arts and associate professor of theatre at Ohio University. His articles on theatre architecture have appeared in Journal of American Theatre and Drama, Architectural Review, World Architecture, Theatre Design and Technology, and Themes in Drama.
- Author(s)William Faricy Condee
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.