All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures therapists who detail their most professionally rewarding cases and share what they learnt from them. This book describes these therapists' achievement in their field, shows how therapy really works, and speaks about how their cases shaped their ideas.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Kottler is Professor and Chair of the Counselling Department at California State University, Fullerton and has written more than 50 books in psychology, counselling, and related fields.Jon Carlson is Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Counselling at Governors State University, University Park, Illinois and psychologist at the Wellness Clinic in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. He has authored more than 30 books and 120 articles and produced more than 100 DVD and videos featuring the world's best therapists in action.
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Kottler,Jon Carlson
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight626 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.