Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- Author(s)Meike Rodekamp
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight406 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsThe Representative Role of Civil Society Organisations in Democracy.- Methods, Case Selection, and the Civil Society Organisation Sample.- The Formal and the Relational Dimension of Civil Society Organisation Representativeness.
- Author BiographyDr. Meike Rodekamp works as a policy analyst for the German Council of Science and Humanities (Wissenschaftsrat) in Cologne, Germany.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.