Consider these sponsored items
- £9.28Was:£14.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs an instructor it takes time to develop a repertoire of exercises to suit all ages and abilities. This book has the answer: it provides a wide range of ideas with notes on how these can be adapted and developed for different levels, from beginner to advanced, whether children or adults, along with teaching tips for a professional delivery.
- Author BiographyMelissa Troup BA, BHSII is the Center Manager for a busy BHS Where to Train establishment in South Wales. She teaches adults and children from beginners to advanced, as well as those competing in dressage and show jumping.
- Author(s)Melissa Troup
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationHaslemere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKenilworth Press Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings
- Width185 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- s1josh07 Mar, 2012by
Brilliant plans for novice group lessons.
Good book, easy to follow and great plans. Brilliant ideas for riding school type group lessons and beginner lessons. I wish I had had it when I was doing these day in day out and trying not to get boring! I bought it for inspirational exercises for my private clients and it's a bit basic for them. 101 schooling exercises is a great book for that.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47