All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.71Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £13.94Trending at £15.07
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminates the career of Theodore E. White and his lasting contribution to a field that has largely ignored him in its history. R. Lee Lyman works to fill gaps in the historical record and revisits some of White's analytical innovations from a modern perspective.
- Author BiographyR. Lee Lyman is a professor of anthropology at the University of Missouri-Columbia. He is the author of Quantitative Paleozoology and coauthor of Measuring Time with Artifacts: A History of Methods in American Archaeology (Nebraska, 2006).
- Author(s)R. Lee Lyman
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- Series TitleCritical Studies in the History of Anthropology
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note4 photographs, 12 tables, 13 figures, 1 appendix
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.