All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £7.49Trending at £10.22
- £23.44Trending at £34.99
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £7.16Trending at £7.26
About this product
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAngus Paddison
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction - Angus Paddison, University of Winchester, UK 2. The Gospel as an Image of the Kingdom, Andrea Andreopoulos, University of Winchester, UK 3. Finding a Critical Space: Scripture and Experience in Practical Theology, Zoe Bennett, Cambridge Theological Federation, UK 4. Evolution, Language and the Biblical Text, Oliver Davies, Kings College London, UK 5. Scripture Used Implicitly Within Public Bioethics, Robin Gill, University of Kent, UK 6. Learning to Live Within a Tradition, Timothy Gorringe, University of Exeter, UK 7. Sola Scriptura, the Community of the Church and a Pluralist Age, Tom Greggs, University of Aberdeen, UK 8. Christian Doctrine and the Discipline of Reading Scripture, Mike Higton, University of Exeter, UK 9. Gathering Gifts Under Gunfire: A Feminist Use of Scripture, Lisa Isherwood, University of Winchester, UK 10. The Virtue of Attentiveness, Murray Rae, University of Otago, New Zealand 11. Explorations in Front of the Text, Anthony G. Reddie, Queens Theological Federation, UK 12. Read-Pray-Trust. One Theologian's Encounters with Scripture, Christoph Schwobel, University of Tubingen, Germany 13. How I Read the Bible, Graham Ward, University of Oxford, UK 14. The Fullness of Scripture in the Christian Life, Angus Paddison, University of Winchester, UK Bibliography
- Author BiographyAngus Paddison is Reader in Theology at the University of Winchester, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.