Theological Education for the Mission of the Church in India, 1947-1987: Theological Education in Relation to the Identification of the Task of Mission and the Development of Ministries in India, 1947-1987, with Special Reference to the Church of South India by Siga Arles (Paperback, 1991)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £9.74Trending at £11.37
- £23.45Trending at £24.43
- £21.22Trending at £30.00
- £27.99Trending at £28.36
- £7.54Trending at £7.93
- £10.15Trending at £11.27
- £7.64Trending at £8.08
About this product
- Author(s)Siga Arles
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleStudies in the Intercultural History of Christianity
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 76
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note8 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Indigenous theology - PD Devanandan - MM Thomas - CISRS - Ecumenical Christian Centre - Evangelical Fellowship of India - South India Biblical Seminary - Union Biblical Seminary - Board of Theological Education of the Senate of Serampore College - Church of South India - Tamilnadu Theological Seminary.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Siga Arles of the Church of South India in Kolar Gold Fields obtained a B.Sc. degree in Biology from Mysore University (1970); worked for Bible Literature International for two years; obtained a Master of Divinity and a Master of Arts in Religion from Asbury Theological Seminary, USA (1975); taught at the South India Biblical Seminary (1975-82, 86-88) and was its Principal. As a Langham scholar he studied in the Centre for the Study of Christianity in the Non-Western World (University of Aberdeen, Scotland) and obtained his Ph.D. (1990).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.