All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the theological foundations of a collaborative approach to Christian ministry. Outlining the challenges for ministry, this book offers an historical perspective on ministry over the last century and develops a theory of collaborative ministry based on a dialogue between theology and science.
- Author BiographyIn this book I draw upon my experience in ministries of various kinds and in different contexts. As priest in a team ministry in a large rural town in a new housing area in Australia; in a pit village daughter church of a city parish in the United Kingdom; in University chaplaincy in the UK; in theological education and ministerial formation in the Uniting Church and Anglican Churches in Australia; in a School of Theology of an Australian University; and more recently as an assistant bishop in the Diocese of Adelaide. Beside numerous chapters and journal articles, I have a book published in the Mission and Modern Culture series with Trinity Press International: Liberating Evangelism: Gospel, Theology and the Dynamics of Communication, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Trinity Press International, 1999.
- Author(s)Rt. Rev'd Dr. Stephen Pickard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2009
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleExplorations in Practical, Pastoral and Empirical Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byRevd Jeff Astley,Revd Canon Leslie J. Francis,Very Revd Prof. Martyn Percy,Dr. Nicola Slee
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.17Trending at £16.13
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.