All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years a number of theologians have been using aspects of sociology alongside the more traditional resources of philosophy. In this book, the author makes a renewed contribution to the mapping of three abiding ways of relating theology and sociology.
- Author BiographyRobin Gill is currently Professor of Applied Theology, University of Kent at Canterbury. He has written extensively in the fields of Applied Theology, Christian Ethics, health care, and the church, producing a large number of leading books and papers. His previous appointments include: Michael Ramsey Professor of Modern Theology, University of Kent; William Leech Professorial Fellow in Applied Theology, University of Newcastle upon Tyne; Senior Lecturer and Associate Dean, Department of Christian Ethics and Practical Theology, University of Edinburgh; Lecturer, Anglican Theological College, Papua New Guinea. He is also a Council Member, Nuffield Council on Bioethics; Member of British Medical Association's Medical Ethics Committee; and has chaired many other committees and societies.
- Author(s)Robin Gill
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleAshgate Contemporary Ecclesiology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 b&w illustration
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byRev. Thomas Hughson,Professor Bruce Kaye,Very Revd Prof. Martyn Percy
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £19.99Trending at £27.15
- £12.99Trending at £22.99
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.77
- £8.90Trending at £17.49
- £32.80Trending at £49.99
- £9.96Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.