CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.94
- £97.58Trending at £125.35
- £12.46Trending at £13.50
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £25.18Trending at £31.48
- £8.73Trending at £11.99
About this product
- Description* Explores the intellectual and practical debates about the changing nature of family forms, roles and relationships, and how Christian faith and theology can contribute to the thriving of families and children. * Considers the causes and consequences of changes to families over recent decades.
- Author BiographyAdrian Thatcher is part-time Professorial Research Fellow at the University of Exeter, having previously been Professor of Applied Theology at the College of St Mark and St John in Plymouth. His numerous books include: The Daily Telegraph Guide to Christian Marriage (2003), Celebrating Christian Marriage (2002), Living Together and Christian Ethics (2002), Spirituality and the Curriculum (1999), Marriage After Modernity (1999) and (with Elizabeth Stuart) People of Passion - what the churches teach about sex (1997).
- Author(s)Professor Adrian Thatcher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleChallenges in Contemporary Theology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight542 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.