All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a revised edition of John Milbank's masterpiece, which sketches the outline of a specifically theological social theory. � The Times Higher Education Supplement wrote of the first edition that it was a tour de force of systematic theology. It would be churlish not to acknowledge its provocation and brilliance .
- Author BiographyJohn Milbank is Professor of Religion, Politics and Ethics at the University of Nottingham and one of the most influential contemporary theologians. He is also the author of The Word Made Strange: Theology, Language, Culture (Blackwell, 1996).
- Author(s)John Milbank
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight830 g
- Width177 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.74
- £97.58Trending at £125.35
- £12.46Trending at £13.50
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £25.18Trending at £31.57
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £8.73Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.