All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionA critical introduction to the science-theology debate. This book describes connections between physics, philosophy and theology and then explains Newtonian physics and Victorian physics, the theories of relativity, astronomy and quantum mechanics, and distinguishes the actual results of modern physics from speculations.
- Author BiographyPeter E. Hodgson is a Fellow of Corpus Christi College, Oxford, UK. He has lectured on physics and mathematics at Oxford for over thirty years and his main research interest is the theory of nuclear structure and reactions.
- Author(s)Peter E. Hodgson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAshgate Science and Religion Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Ted Peters,Professor Roger Trigg,Professor J. Wentzel Van Huyssteen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.