CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £17.65Trending at £23.05
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionTransition metal catalysis belongs to the most important chemical research areas because a ubiquitous number of chemical reactions are catalyzed by transition metal compounds.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/06/2005
- Series TitleTopics in Organometallic Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note29 Tables, black and white; XII, 266 p.
- Weight1260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGernot Frenking
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.