CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis text incorporates relevant debates in the social sciences and philosophy of knowledge concerning the issues of modernity and post-modernism. It sets out a project for criminology, a criminology of modernity and offers a critique of theorizing without a concern for social totalities.
- Author BiographyWayne Morrison, LLB, LLM, PhD, Barrister and Solicitor (New Zealand), Senior Lecturer in Law, Queen Mary Westfield College.
- Author(s)Wayne Morrison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/1995
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight353 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.