Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Research in Entrepreneurship and Management series, this title looks at the theoretical history and prospects of family business research. It features review articles grounded in economics, sociology, psychology and political economy and others that offer multidisciplinary implications.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Butler (email@example.com) Editor, Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice Noborikawa Professor of Entrepreneurship University of Hawaii Phillip H. Phan (firstname.lastname@example.org) Associate Editor, Journal of Business Venturing Bruggeman Professor of Management Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Entrepreneurship & Management S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJohn E. Butler,Phillip Phan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.