All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the fundamentals of classical mechanics, classical electrodynamics, quantum mechanics, and relativistic quantum mechanics.
- Author BiographyI.B. Khriplovich is Chief Researcher, Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics, Novosibirsk, Russia, and Chair of Theoretical Physics, Novosibirsk University. He is a corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences and has been awarded the Dirac Medal for the advancement of theoretical physics by the University of South Wales, Sydney, Australia, and the Pomeranchuk Prize for outstanding contribution to the understanding of properties of the Standard Model, especially for illuminating work on weak and strong interactions of quarks, by the Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Physics, Moscow, Russia.
- Author(s)I. B. Khriplovich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2007
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 747
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.