All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
About this product
- Author(s)Wolfgang Nolting
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/06/2016
- Language(s)English & German
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight719 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Table Of ContentsLagrange Mechanics.- Hamilton Mechanics.- Hamilton-Jacobi Theory.- Solutions of the Exercises.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr Wolfgang Nolting is an emeritus professor of physics of the German Humboldt University in Berlin, whose research interests span solid state physics and magnetism. He has over 40 years of teaching experience at various institutions including the University of Munster, ETH Zurich, the University of Wurzburg and the Universidad de Valladolid in Spain. His acclaimed German textbook series on Theoretical Physics has now attained the rank of a standard work in physics education.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.