CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- Author(s)Iraj Sadegh Amiri,Mohammad Reza Khalifeh Soltanian
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Weight140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Introduction Chapter 2 Related Works Chapter 3 Problem Solving, Investigating Ideas, and Solutions Chapter 4 Results and Discussions Chapter 5 Conclusions and Recommendations
- Author BiographyDr. Iraj Sadegh Amiri received his B. Sc (Applied Physics) from Public University of Urmia, Iran in 2001 and a gold medalist M. Sc. in optics from University Technology Malaysia (UTM), in 2009. He was awarded a PhD degree in photonics in Jan 2014. He has published well over 350 academic publications since the 2012s in optical soliton communications, laser physics, photonics, optics and nanotechnology engineering. Currently he is a senior lecturer in University of Malaysia (UM), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. M. R. K. Soltanian received B.Eng in Electronics from Azad University of Najafabad, Iran in 2001and master of telecommunication engineering from Multimedia University (MMU), Malaysia. He is currently a postdoc research fellow in Photonics engineering in photonics research centre (PRC) University of Malaya (UM), Malaysia. He has many high quality publications in nature, IEEE, and OSA publishers. He has work experience in networking and network security.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.