Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- Author(s)Arnold Perlmutter,Susan M. Widmayer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- Series TitleStudies in the Natural Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight853 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsRecent Results for e+e? Annihilation at Spear.- Measurements of e+e? ? e+e?, e+e? ? ?+??and e+e? ? ?? at Center of Mass Energies Close to 3105 MeV.- Electron-Positron Annihilation and the Structure of Hadrons.- Electron-Positron Annihilation to Hadrons and Color Symmetries of Elementary Particle.- Electron-Positron Inclusive Hadron Reactions.- On the Consequences of Non-Linearity in a Unified Theory of Fundamental Interactions.- Particles, Forces and the New Mesons.- Theoretical Interpretation of Recent Neutral Current Results.- Unified Gauge Theories.- Monopole Strings and Charmonium.- Unified Approach to Multiparticle Production at High Energy.- Quantum Mechanical Approximations in Quantum Field Theory.- On the Problem of Causality in Conformal Invariant Theories.- Transport and Hydrodynamic Aspects of Multiparticle Production.- The Large Numbers Hypothesis and Its Consequences.- Are Quasars Local?.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.