All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn what prominent theorists say about bonding, attachment, separation and stranger anxiety, and the best practices for infant care. This introductory guide makes it easy to learn about John Bowlby, Mary Ainsworth, Magda Gerber, John Kennell, Marshall Klaus, and T. Berry Brazelton.
- Author BiographyCarol Garhart Mooney holds a master's degree in early childhood education from the University of New Hampshire. She currently serves as the child care services manager at Belknap-Merrimack Head Start and an instructor in early childhood education at the College of Lifelong Learning. Carol is the author of several Redleaf Press books
- Author(s)Carol Garhart Mooney
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.