All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.47Trending at £6.29
- £18.68Trending at £19.31
- £4.98Trending at £5.07
- £5.57Trending at £6.53
- £4.69Trending at £4.77
- £8.69Trending at £14.42
- £2.95Trending at £3.00
About this product
- Description<i>Theories of Forgetting</i> is concerned with how words matter, the materiality of the page, and how a literary work might react against mass reproduction and textual disembodiment in the digital age.
- Author Biography<strong>Lance Olsen</strong> is the author of eleven novels, one hypertext, four critical studies, four fiction collections, and two textbooks about writing innovative fiction. He is the recipient of Guggenheim and N.E.A fellowships as well as the Berlin Prize and a Pushcart Prize. His short stories, essays, poems, and reviews have appeared in a variety of journals and anthologies, including <em>Conjunctions</em>, <em>Denver Quarterly</em>, <em>Black Warrior Review</em>, <em>Village Voice</em>, <em>BOMB</em>, and <em>Best American Non-Required Reading</em>. He teaches experimental narrative theory and practise at the University of Utah.
- Author(s)Lance Olsen
- PublisherFiction Collective Two
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleFiction Collective Two
- Place of PublicationNormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFiction Collective Two
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.