All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheories of Human Nature .
- Author BiographyJoel J. Kupperman is Professor of Philosophy, University of Connecticut. Among his many publications are Six Myths about the Good Life: Thinking about What Has Value, and Classic Asian Philosophy:?A Guide to the Essential Texts.
- Author(s)Joel J. Kupperman
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight252 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine548 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.