All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive in scope yet succinct in its descriptions and explanations, this edition equips readers with a solid understanding of the systematic theories of psychotherapy and counseling. It delivers a thorough explanation of concepts as well as case summaries and therapist-client dialogues that illustrate techniques and treatment in practice.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Sharf has been a counseling psychologist at the Center for Counseling and Student Development at the University of Delaware for 37 years, providing counseling to university students. He also was the internship coordinator for the Psychology Doctoral Internship program. In addition, he taught graduate courses in counseling in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies. In writing THEORIES OF PSYCHOTHERAPY AND COUNSELING: CONCEPTS AND CASES, he corresponded with over 70 experts on theories of psychotherapy to ensure that the book is accurate and up to date. He is also author of APPLYING CAREER DEVELOPMENT THEORY TO COUNSELING, 6th Edition ((c)2014, Cengage Learning).
- Author(s)Richard S. Sharf
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1565 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.