All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £9.79
- £41.64Trending at £68.32
- £9.06Trending at £10.98
- £9.00Trending at £10.40
- £35.89Trending at £52.94
- £31.08Trending at £33.18
- £34.49Trending at £52.79
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophers have long debated the nature of truth. The classic and contemporary articles in this collection represent the four most influential theories to emerge from their debates: correspondence, pragmatist, coherence and deflationary theories.
- Author BiographyFrederick F. Schmitt is Professor of Philosophy at Indiana University. He is the author of Knowledge and Belief (1992), Truth: A Primer (1995), and the editor of Socializing Epistemology (1994) and Socializing Metaphysics (2003).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- Series TitleBlackwell Readings in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note5
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFrederick F. Schmitt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.