All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about the origin of semiotics and sign theory. This book reconsiders the semiotic practices and the theoretical considerations of the sign which were developed in the ancient world and have come down to us through literary, philosophical, medical, historical, and rhetorical traditions.
- Author BiographyGIOVANNI MANETTI is a teacher and researcher in the Institute of Communication Studies at the University of Bologna. CHRISTINE RICHARDSON is in the Department of Languages at the University of Bologna.
- Author(s)Giovanni Manetti
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- Series TitleAdvances in Semiotics
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byChristine Richardson
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.