CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionThere are several approaches to incorporating culture into communication theories. This text brings together key theories that have shaped and influenced human intercultural communication. It contains consistent chapter organization, headings, and pedagogy to aid comprehension and allow for theories to be easily compared and contrasted.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Gudykunst (Ph.D., Minnesota, 1977) is Professor of Speech Communication at the College of Communications, California State University, Fullerton. Bill has written and edited numerous works for SAGE, including the Handbook of Intercultural and International Communication, 2/e, and Bridging Differences: Effective Intergroup Communication, 3/e as well as the best-selling introductory undergraduate texts Building Bridges: Interpersonal Skills for a Changing World (Houghton Mifflin) and Communicating with Strangers: An Approach to Intercultural Communication, 3/e (McGraw-Hill). He is extremely well known in the discipline and is one of its most prolific writers/scholars in the areas of intercultural communication and human communication theory.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2004
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1002 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byWilliam B. Gudykunst
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.