All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Description* Anthologizes the most influential and critically received essays that have shaped the trajectory of diaspora studies. * Offers classic statements that have defined the field by scholars including Appadurai, Gilroy, Radhakrishnan, and Hall.
- Author BiographyJana Evans Braziel is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Wisconsin, La Crosse. In 2002--3 she was Five College Fellow and Visiting Assistant Professor of English at Amherst College. She has written widely on diaspora and cultural studies, and is the editor of Bodies Out of Bounds: Fatness and Transgression (with Kathleen LeBesco, 2001). Anita Mannur is a postdoctoral fellow in Asian American Studies at the University of Illinois, Urbana--Champaign.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleKeyWorks in Cultural Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight682 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAnita Mannur,Jana Evans Braziel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.