All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.64Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing 8 models of global change, this book explains, challenges and redefines the core theories of globalization. Using fascinating case studies to illustrate how each model works in practice, the chapters look at society, culture, politics and economics. This book gives students a solid understanding of current global conditions.
- Author BiographyDARREN O'BYRNE Principal Lecturer in Sociology and Human Rights at Roehampton University, UK, and Subject Head of Social Sciences. He was formerly Chair of the Global Studies Association and is the author of Human Rights: An Introduction, and The Dimensions of Global Citizenship. ALEXANDER HENSBY was Lecturer in Social Sciences at Roehampton University, UK and the University of Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Alexander Hensby,Darren J. O'Byrne
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note208 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.