All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a method for bringing data analysis and statistical technique into line with theory.
- Author BiographyCarol S. Aneshensel is a sociologist (Ph.D., Cornell University) and Professor at the University of California, Los Angeles. She specializes in the fields of the sociology of mental health and medical sociology, with an emphasis on the social origins of stress and its impact on depression. She has been Principal Investigator for numerous studies funded by the National Institute on Aging and the National Institute of Mental Health. She has published more than 75 peer-review journal articles and several books, including her work as lead editor of the Handbook of the Sociology of Mental Health, Second Edition (Springer, 2012). She has received awards for distinguished contributions from the Sociology of Mental Health and Medical Sociology sections of the American Sociological Association (ASA). Theory-Based Data Analysis for the Social Sciences received Honorable Mention for Best Publication in 2003 from the Sociology of Mental Health section, ASA.
- Author(s)Carol S. Aneshensel
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.