CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.44Trending at £21.84
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £21.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis work aims to provide - from scholars in a variety of disciplines - perspectives upon the theoretical and methodological issues that arise when conducting content analysis via computer.
- Author BiographyMARK D. WEST is Chair and Association Professor of Mass Communication at the University of North Carolina at Asheville./e West has served as an officer of the Southern Association for Public Opinion Research, and has written or edited books on subjects such as journalism, the humanities, and related topics.
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleProgress in Communication Sciences S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMark D. West
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.