All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionFeynman treats the concept of amplitude in special detail, discusses relativity, and then moves on to quantum electrodynamics, which takes up most of this volume.
- Author BiographyRichard P. Feynman was raised in Far Rockaway, New York, and received his Ph.D. from Princeton. He held professorships at both Cornell and the California Institute of Technology. In 1965 he received the Nobel Prize for his work on quantum electrodynamics. He died in 1988.
- Author(s)Richard P. Feynman
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication05/03/1998
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Weight270 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.