Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the major results of the EU COST (European Cooperation in the field of Scientific and Technical Research) Action 274: TARSKI - Theory and Applications of Relational Structures as Knowledge Instruments - running from July 2002 to June 2005.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number4342
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 373 p.
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorEwa S. Orlowska,Gunther Schmidt,Harrie de Swart,Marc Roubens
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.