CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight753 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJ. L. Moran-Lopez,Jose M. Sanchez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsProblems in the Foundation of the Path Probability Method: Path Probability Function and Entropy Production (R. Kikuchi). Ising Model and Kinetic Mean Field Theories (F. Ducastelle). Kinetic Path and Fluctuation Calculated by the PPM (T. Mohri). Time Development of Fluctuations in the PPM (K. Wada). Universal Dynamic Response in Solid Electrolytes: Formalism of the Path Probability Method as Applied to Transport Properties (H. Sato). Cluster Variational Approach to Nonequilibrium Lattice Models (M. Katori). Coherent-Anomaly Method and Its Applications (M. Suzuki). Cluster Variation and Cluster Static (D. de Fontaine). The Cluster Variation Method, the Effective Field Method and the Method of Integral Equation on the Regular and Random Ising Model (S. Katsura). CVM, CCM, and QCVM (T. Morita). The Cluster Expansion Method (J.M. Sanchez). Lattice Models and Cluster Expansions for the Prediction of Oxide Phase Diagrams and Defect Arrangements (G. Ceder). Diffuse Scattering of Neutrons in Ni3V and Pt3V: Test of the Gamma Expansion Method Approximation in a Degenerate Case (R. Caudron). Cluster Variation Method Applications to Large Ising Aggregates (F. AguileraGranja). Thermodynamic Properties of Coherent Interphase Boundaries in fcc Substitutional Alloys (M. Asta). 8 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.