Theory and Design of Terabit Optical Fiber Transmission Systems by Stefano Bottacchi (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £88.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.99+ £6.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, modular treatment of the challenging issues involved in designing high-speed optical transmission systems.
- Author BiographyStefano Bottacchi leads the Advanced Optical Transmission System Group at u2t Photonics AG, Berlin, having previously worked with Siemens/Infineon Technologies AG and CISCO. He has over 25 years' experience of optical component and system design and is the author of several books in the field of optical communications.
- Author(s)Stefano Bottacchi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note400 b/w illus. 45 tables
- Weight2430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine54 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.